TPO Roofing Miami OK from Rockin’ G Roofing – The TPO Advantage is now stronger than ever! Contractors, specifiers and consultants played an important part in the design and engineering of TPO, and the results speak for themselves.
- Highest Thickness-Over-Scrim in the Roofing Industry
- Exceptional Ozone Resistance
- Solar Reflectance Index Exceeds the EPA Standard
- Thickness Tolerances Have Over 50% Less Deviation than Other Major Brands
- Seam Strength 50% Higher Over a Wider Temperature Range
- Highly Engineered for Tear Strength and Uplift Resistance
- Outstanding Climate Resistance as Measured by the Xenon Weatherometer
Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) is a single-ply reflective roofing membrane made from polypropylene and ethylene-propylene rubber polymerized together. It is typically installed in a fully adhered or mechanically attached system, allowing the white membrane to remain exposed throughout the life of the roof.
Rockn’ G Roofing located in Miami OK is a Commercial Roofing Company specializing in flat and low sloped roofs with the application of TPO, Liquid Applied Acrylic and Silicone Coatings.
TPO membranes are ideal for commercial roofing applications. The reinforced fabric scrim layer and top-ply thickness give TPO its durable physical properties. Warranties 10+ Years. Be sure to check out our other roofing system products as well.