Silicone Roof Coatings Miami OK from Rockin’ G Roofing – Silicone roof coatings are inorganic, moisture-cured coatings that provide a seamless, flexible and durable protective barrier against weather elements.
- Excellent weathering, dirt and chemical resistance
- Extends the useful life of the roof
- Improves ponding water protection
- Can reduce energy costs by decreasing roof surface temperature
- Fungal and algal resistant – even in high temperatures
- NSF approved for rainwater catchment (white only)
Silicone Roof Coating Systems. Re-cover, don’t re-roof. … They can be applied to virtually any existing roofing surface to create a seamless membrane that protects against permanent ponding water, ultraviolet light and severe weather.
Rockn’ G Roofing located in Miami OK is a Commercial Roofing Company specializing in flat and low sloped roofs with the application of TPO, Liquid Applied Acrylic and Silicone Coatings.
Silicone Roof Coatings – 100% silicone roof system. Highest wind rating offered by insurance at I90. 90% UV reflective. Works well on all roof surfaces even with negative pitch and standing water. Warranties 50 years.Be sure to check out our other roofing system products as well.